Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Reflection on: Flexiability, Pedagogy & Technology

It may be my first time to see such lot , deep & very important topics covered properly within short period of time. For me, the past three weeks were really very interesting, where  I have been more familiarized with the different new topics. Moreover, it was  a good chance for me to rewind my mind and  recall what was looking like my past experience in my school time. It was completely different.  During the last three weeks lecture : flexibility in learning, pedagogical approach and the use of technology were discussed in detail. The discussion on the importance of flexibility with its definition and the different kinds of flexibility in learning process was clear and completely different from what I have in my mind before. Before, it was my understanding that flexibility in learning means distance education. But now, I get a clear idea that my previous perception was not right!.  Especially after doing my assignment and uploaded to my first weblog, It creates me a feeling like I ride two horses once. Because, that was a chance for me to know more about the topic through reading several relevant articles and then to know  how to interact with the new envirnoment (weblog). 
The topic Pedagogy & pedagogy approach was the other very important discussion which I have gotten a lot of idea in it. It was started with the general overview of what pedagogy means, its definition  and proceed through the different pedagogical approaches. In the discussion, the importance of each pedagogical approaches have been covered. It was also a good chance for me to find different articles to be more clear on each approaches because of the assignment given. In that case, I have seen different important models of pedagogical approaches and their importance and on this base how can they integrate with technology.  The benefit of technology integration with education and its pedagogical advantage was also the main issue during the last lecture. How the teaching in different models of pedagogical approach can be managed (through Course Management System) and on this base how the technology can be applied was also the main issue which has been addressed during the lecture.
In general, all the topics covered during last three weeks were very important and creates for me good chance to interact with the new environment. Moreover, the methods, the assignments which leads me to read more and  the interaction with weblog, which I like them all very much !!

No comments:

Post a Comment